Southern California Prototyping and R&D: Expert Engineering & Precision Machining
Mechanized Enterprises will work with you from concept through completion to meet your exacting requirements with a sensible solution that saves you time and money. Whether you have CAD data, a blueprint or just an idea in mind, our experienced engineers will help you with your design, bringing to light design issues and recommending the best possible solution before we make a cut. We are ISO 9001:2000 compliant and AS 9100 in process, we have served many diverse industries including the Aerospace, Automotive (including off-road vehicles), Computers, Electronics, Defense, Energy, Medical, Well Drilling and even the Movie Industry.
How Mechanized Enterprises Helps You:
- Work with you from concept to completion
- R&D and Southern California Prototype development
- Your Engineers have direct access to machinist
- Reverse engineering to help you design or re-evaluate a design to enhance functionality and reduce manufacturing costs
- Perform function analysis to ensure best possible solutions to meet your requirements
- Bring to your attention possible design issues before we make a cut
- Help you select steels and special processes
- Share with you cost effective measures that allow you to get what you need to save you time & money
- Work with your CAD, blueprint or just your idea to help you meet your requirements
- In-house programmers adjust your design to our manufacturing process using Mastercam
- Environmentally controlled, State-of-the-Art facilities
Experience, quality and cost savings - you will get the same high level of service and satisfaction that has allowed us to build long standing relationships with some very particular customers - including the US Department of Defense.
You can read about some of our diverse projects.
We are accustomed to working well with companies of all sizes. Contact Mechanized Enterprises through our online form.
For fastest service call (714) 630-5512, Outside CA call (800) 350-5512.
When your Decision requires Precision on Southern California Prototyping,
call Mechanized Enterprises